Golden Glade i see it, i like it, i want it, i got it
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
There probably wasn't a better recruitment opportunity than this within a thousand miles, and yet, Kiwi wasn't about to bite.  Because she didn't do that kind of thing - they wanted the best, and that meant she didn't do the asking.  Others begged her to be let in.

Yeah there are, she said, thinking of Clover's family.  They would all be Blackthorns wouldn't they, if she was? Anyway, back to useful things - I don't need help. She didn't ask for it, or for his opinion on her name, so she ignored that one.  Her tone was definitely rude, but she wanted to squash that idea before it started.  She could handle it herself.

I just figured if you saw some it would be useful.  Since you haven't, guess not.  She dismissed him with a light shrug.  She didn't really have time for things that didn't have use, sorry, not sorry.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
i see it, i like it, i want it, i got it - by Ailill - March 11, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: i see it, i like it, i want it, i got it - by Kiwi RIP - March 14, 2019, 12:04 PM