Northstar Vale and work on sleeping without the lights
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Heloise @Sorin @Siqsa :) slight pp, i can edit if needed

Silence had attempted to fill the space between the two pallid women as they journeyed back to the Vale, though Liri occasionally broke it to point out some landmark or reveal a bit of Teekon's history to Heloise as they passed by. She expected no answer, as the already quiet woman held the first spring blooms of marigold to grace the mountains in her maw. Still, it helped to abate the healer's nerves a bit as the protective, territorial instinct brewed in her gut as they neared.

She'd grown feral, or perhaps only half-feral, in the dark times of her life and some part of her disagreed with bringing a stranger so close to the newly claimed territory or the males who meant so much to her. Liri's gaze flickered to the icy femme, reassuring herself once again that Heloise didn't seem like a threat. 

The tundrian might have mentioned that they had reached their destination but the faint markings and scents left by their trio proclaimed itself. She shot the girl a reassuring look, leading her through the heart of the fishbowl - through the forest that guarded the boundaries of the glade, across the open meadow and through the stream of tiny rivulets. 

They neared the southernmost reaches of the Vale, climbing the slight footpaths that led to the lowest of cave openings. The musky, masculine smells of her companions grew stronger until at last Liri came upon the dark pair. 

Liri chuffed to draw their attention, ears pricking and tail raising to her hocks in subtle dominance should they react negatively to the sudden presence of her guest. 

"Sorin, Siqsa, " she murmured, "this is Heloise cel Mare. I came across her while looking for some herbs to patch you up and she was kind enough to help, " this was directed at the dragon as her coffee optics landed on the healing injuries twining across his limbs and torso. 

"Heloise, Siqsa 'Ntima', my brother, " she introduced with a gesture towards the former Plateau wolf. "And Sorin Direwood, my friend, " she nodded in the raven's direction, voice faltering slightly over the last word. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
and work on sleeping without the lights - by Síff - March 13, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: and work on sleeping without the lights - by Sorin - March 13, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: and work on sleeping without the lights - by Síff - March 20, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: and work on sleeping without the lights - by Siqsa - April 14, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: and work on sleeping without the lights - by Síff - April 15, 2019, 03:42 PM