Northstar Vale and work on sleeping without the lights
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
not entirely sure what to do with this thread anymore so gonna try to wrap it up soon if that's cool

"If you'd kindly chew these," Liri suggested, nudging the marigolds towards the pallid woman. 

The healer turned, searching for the meager wad of cobwebs she'd gathered in their journeys. She found the bandages tucked amongst the rocks where it was dark and dry. 

Returning to the dragon, the sylph could only shake her head slightly with a thin apologetic grimace as the vaguely familiar language graced her auds. Though her brother had begun to educate her in his native tongue, and vice versa, she was not quite learned enough to understand what he asked. 

Something about his tones, or perhaps she understood Siqsa better than she believed, led her to believe that the 'Ntima' wanted her to doctor his wounds specifically. 

Turning to Heloise, she gestured - somewhat awkwardly - for the warrior woman to spit the flower puree upon a flat stone nearby. 

"Sorry, I know the taste is probably horrendous," she murmured in apology. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
and work on sleeping without the lights - by Síff - March 13, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: and work on sleeping without the lights - by Sorin - March 13, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: and work on sleeping without the lights - by Síff - March 20, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: and work on sleeping without the lights - by Siqsa - April 14, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: and work on sleeping without the lights - by Síff - April 15, 2019, 03:42 PM