Moonspear boss of me
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He wasn't far, because patrolling was apparently his most effective place to vent his frustration, but wasn't exactly used to hearing calls for him. Still, he hadn't forgotten and he got going immediately with a long, ground-covering lope.

After Vela had departed from them, marking his family down another sister on the mountain, he had admittedly been a bit sullen of a presence. Revui's sudden return helped him almost forget about that sometimes, but, still--another one gone from their mountain and scattered to the winds, off to who-knows-where didn't leave him in the best of spirits, not when it was still fresh enough to miss them.

Yet, spotting Clover among their borderlands kept all of those weighty, sour things away for an instant. Spying Hydra also there, striding forth to meet the grayscale Blackthorn who had called for him before he could.. that put a weird speed into his steps suddenly as he closed in. Clover, hey! he yapped out with a friendly chuff to go with it, before his voice got too bumpy from his decelerating trot. Once he stopped, and took to a spot beside them: What's up? I'm glad you made it, he said, flicking a glance at his sister as he said so, trying not to pant too noticeably as his stance never rose higher than hers. He was pretty sure not a lot was said between the two before he got there too, but he hung on a pause just to make sure they weren't already acquainted.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
boss of me - by Clover - March 14, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: boss of me - by Hydra - March 14, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: boss of me - by Jarilo - March 14, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: boss of me - by Clover - March 20, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: boss of me - by Hydra - March 22, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: boss of me - by Jarilo - March 26, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: boss of me - by Clover - April 14, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: boss of me - by Hydra - May 09, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: boss of me - by Jarilo - May 13, 2019, 12:26 AM