Moonspear Find me where the wild things are
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
When it came to exploration, he was far from inexperienced. Moonspear's heights did offer their share of excellent vantage points, but it was often that Dirge clung to the ranges and realms where the forest still clung tightly to the earth. It was a creature comfort as much as it was a double-edged sword; a throwback to a home he truly despised and yet unconsciously sought the familiarity of in such places as these.

He too was thankful that winter would come to pass. It was in his blood to meander and lust after some unseen and unsought landmark, to perhaps find whatever it was that he thought would fill a jigsaw cut hole in him. Of course he had never found such things, but he also did not look at them on the grand scale of what was, only what could be.

Deep in damp firs whose boughs reached head to toe and then some, he longed for the snow to melt swift, for the earth to become more favorable for his ranging. Though he had his time away from the peak, he desired to extend his ventures and perhaps quench the fires of uncomfortable wants that lingered. He had considered for a spell to persue Hydra and harass her yet again, but an earlier well-meaning scuffle had been enough of a rebuke to set his sights elsewhere.

And elsewhere happened to be someone he was not at all familiar with.

A passing face no doubt—he was certain he had seen her along the trails before, but the way she shuffled the snow about had caught his attention as much as her pelage. He was used to the wintry, shadowy shades that comprised much of the pack's makeup much like the monolith that rose behind them; she was a punch of color, a sight for sore eyes, and he trailed in her wake to draw his muzzle over the snowfall she had disturbed and draw in subtle traces.

"Bit early to be perusing these wares, I'd imagine," he said as he draw his attention to her again. Curtailing the distance followed, and he offered an amiable wave of his tail. "I don't believe we've formally met, have we?"

this got away from me whoops, by all means just gloss over it if you must
Messages In This Thread
Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - March 15, 2019, 03:00 AM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Dirge - March 16, 2019, 02:54 AM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - March 20, 2019, 02:11 AM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Dirge - April 08, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - April 09, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Dirge - April 10, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - April 16, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Dirge - April 18, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - April 24, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Dirge - April 25, 2019, 03:32 AM