Moonspear Find me where the wild things are
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
No worries! and it is not trash!

She dipped her head when he introduced himself. Nice to officially meet you, she replied, smile widening. She began to move again, his presence next to her his answer to her invitation. She stopped and used her front paw to move some more snow around, sniffing the ground beneath it but not finding anything interesting there. She looked back to him at his question, resuming her walking as she answered: Yep. At least I try to be. She was newer to the trade and was under no assumptions that she knew all there was to be known. In fact, she was fairly certain she would still be learning new things when she was an old lady; that was the way of healing after all. 

She stopped again to look up at a fir tree, its branches still heavy with residual snow. Standing on her hind legs, the healer positioned herself against the trunk, wanting to get a better view of the bark higher up. Sometimes, a type of useful fungus grew on them, and she wanted to see if any had appeared yet. A large hawk flew from the same tree then, jostling the skinny branch on which it had been perched and loosening a mound of snow just enough to fall towards the earth. Speedy happened to be in the falling snow's path, and before she could move out of the way, she found herself with a face full of snow. She dropped to all fours, shaking the cold stuff from her face before softly laughing at her self. Oops, she said, shrugging and turning to Dirge with an amused smile.
Messages In This Thread
Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - March 15, 2019, 03:00 AM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Dirge - March 16, 2019, 02:54 AM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - March 20, 2019, 02:11 AM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Dirge - April 08, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - April 09, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Dirge - April 10, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - April 16, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Dirge - April 18, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - April 24, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Dirge - April 25, 2019, 03:32 AM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - May 07, 2019, 07:28 PM