Ankyra Sound Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Private 
Since challenging another and winning, Aningan strutted around the territory with a newly discovered air of confidence. As a child, he’d never had the chance to really explore the various aspects of life, he’d simply been cast into the world to live alone. Sure, his siblings had almost always been present—and he’d developed an attachment to them for the sole fact that they acknowledged his existence—but it hadn’t been entirely fulfilling. That didn’t make him like them any less, however—maybe it was what made him miss them even more. It’d been a long time since he’d last given himself enough of time to think about and wonder what life was like for them but, as he relaxed in the sand, they were all he could think about. So much so, that he could have sworn he could smell them; the scents were vague, a mere trick of the mind, he knew.

Heaving a heavy sigh, Aningan plopped onto his side and sunned himself, trying his best to think of something else. Something like… how the waves crashed against the shoreline or how the birds cried overhead—or even how the clouds drifted lazily across the morning sky. Anything would do, he figured, and so he cast his mind into a void of internal stimuli.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision - by Aningan - March 15, 2019, 10:20 PM