Ankyra Sound Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As the visions danced behind his eyes and his ears swiveled this way and that to better pick up on the sounds around him, he may have dozed off—just briefly, hardly even a full minute. How could he not? With thoughts so comforting and the sun so bright, anyone might find it difficult to keep their eyes open. Aningan was no exception to this and easily fell victim to the serenity of the place he’d put himself in. But to dwell within the realm of such things made him an easy target, which he realised only after a voice stirred him from his light napping.

Nanuq?

The boy blinked once as his ears turned back, listening closer. He wanted to confirm that it was just his imagination running a bit too wild, as he’d yet to hear a single other wolf speak the same language as himself. Yet, as he listened, he could hear the gentle push of the wind as her tail wagged, denying him the truth that he wanted; someone actually was there, he hadn’t made it up.

In a matter of seconds, Aningan was on his feet and shaking the sand from his coat. Her previous inquiry had gone unacknowledged—he’d recognised the word as belonging to his family but hadn’t actually processed it fully—as he turned to stare at her. Silently, he took a few steps towards her whilst taking in several deep breaths, which caused his brows to scrunch together with confusion. Something was familiar about her scent, though her appearance didn’t quite match anyone that he could recall having already met.

Did he know her?

His eyes suddenly widened and his tail began to wag, as he asked, Najak? It had to be her. Who else could carry the same scent, if not Tunerk? MitsiKâppuven? he had to ask, uncertain. She seemed real but… it was so long ago since they’d last seen one another, why would she only suddenly appear now?
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision - by Aningan - March 15, 2019, 11:47 PM