Ankyra Sound Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
She did not vanish, not from his sight nor his touch. She stayed—she was real.

A whine, the result of mixing his joy and disbelief together, escaped him. Tunerk, his sister, was truly there with him. She was not a ghost nor the encounter a dream—she was really, truly there. He had his sister back at his side.

Patjalotik, he choked out, now inching even closer; he wanted to press his face against her neck, to hide within her fur. He still could not believe that she was there, that, somehow, they’d managed to find their ways to one another. “How—How are you here? How did you find this place?” he asked, though the answers didn’t matter. All the mattered was that she was there, and he was there, and they were together again. And as the realisation set in fully, his tail started swinging back and forth and he let out another joyful whine, not wanting to let her go ever again.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision - by Aningan - March 16, 2019, 01:48 AM