Dragoncrest Cliffs I've never given in to madness, never given in to madness
328 Posts
Ooc —
What's it matter? he retorted, with ears flipped sharply up over his brow. They weren't going to let him go regardless what the reason for his actions was, so it seemed completely pointless to talk about it. Nevertheless, Ephraim's sass was more hot air than actual anger. He was furious that he was being held on the beach like some criminal, to be sure, but he wasn't so consumed with rage that he was going to throw away his one opportunity to appeal to Blixen's better senses, even if he thought the whole charade was pointless.

I get nightmares, okay? And I can't sleep a wink knowing that's my family down there and they probably want me dead just for being here! I relive that fight all the time, it keeps me awake, and I see and hear things. And we're just letting them do whatever they want, letting them recover so they can come again, it's pathetic! We should have got rid of them when we had the chance. He didn't really know what his family thought, but considering what Antumbra had revealed to him, they weren't looking to reconnect with him. He did expect them to come after Drageda again, maybe just to kill him, which he was paranoid about. He seemed to be the only one who thought this tenuous peace was just a farce, and it was driving him insane.

So yeah, I wanna get the fuck out of here. I don't want to fight my family. Drageda saved my life but this is not worth being killed by my own kin. Imagine if your family came after your pack! And when you got in my way I dunno, I just blacked out, it was like being in my nightmares again and you were just another enemy, and in a way she still was an enemy to him now. He liked Blixen well enough but couldn't respect her anymore, not after letting others leave and then treating him like some enemy of Drageda. Which he had to address with a sneering, why's it okay for all your family to take off whenever they want but when I want to leave because I'm sick of being scared to death all the time, I'm treated like the dirt under your paws?
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've never given in to madness, never given in to madness - by Ephraim - March 24, 2019, 01:37 PM