Phoenix Maplewood every tree a memory
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
i'm glad i was able to help you grow up, adi shot back. about time, his mind echoed, but he left it unsaid, watching sunny as the young man went through a myriad of emotions. but he began to shake his head after a time, like an automaton, slowly but vehemently disagreeing with everything the morningsider was saying.

silence fell between them, naught but the chirping of birds and wind through the trees to accompany it, and then aditya opened his mouth to speak again. you don't know me, he said, almost too quietly to hear. you don't know who i am. you don't know what i've done. and you certainly don't want to call me 'brother,' anymore.

he shrugged. who wants revenge, sunny? adi asked. i only mentioned it because it is the only thing that makes sense. this. . .this forgiveness. . . he clenched his teeth, hard. i am unredeemable. unforgiveable. but i commend you for trying, at least.

the agouti man dipped his head in a jerky nod, stepping back. namaskar. i'll be going, now. and without another word, he moved past sunny, headed toward the edge of the trees, the emergency exit from a life forever lost.
Messages In This Thread
every tree a memory - by Aditya - March 17, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: every tree a memory - by Sunny - March 18, 2019, 12:10 AM
RE: every tree a memory - by Aditya - March 19, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: every tree a memory - by Sunny - March 19, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: every tree a memory - by Aditya - March 22, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: every tree a memory - by Sunny - March 24, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: every tree a memory - by Aditya - March 29, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: every tree a memory - by Sunny - March 30, 2019, 05:39 PM