Shadewood I am NOT fat
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
week 4 of pregnancy signs: widened hips, stomach budge more pronounced, nips have enlarged.

The signs were all there. The sickness had finally passed but the feelings within were still in turmoil, her hormones began to run rampant but she made sure not to give into the clinging feeling she wanted to act on when it came to the father of her unborn children. Now her stomach was growing, becoming larger as the little ones within grew and stretched. Her hip had gotten wider in the past week, causing her to have to widen the entrance of her den. There was no doubt that she was going to be a mother in the next few weeks but she where she should be happy she found depression taking hold. She was alone in this, and the man she wanted to be with was with another. With a woman she seemed to like just as much as he.

It was the scene she stumbled on that caused surprised laughter to escape, the darker woman growled and snapped at a poor woman that simply said hello. Her tail waved as her mood seemed to lift, her words coming with more suppressed laughter. "Don't worry Amaya, she usually acts like this when you sneak up on her." She moved to touch her shoulder to the slightly larger woman known as Minori, aiming to nip her on the ear.

"Easy MinMin, try not to bite any heads off." She tried to soothe, her words low and only for the black woman to hear.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I am NOT fat - by Minori - March 19, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Amaya - March 20, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Minori - March 24, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Takara - March 26, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Amaya - March 28, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Minori - April 02, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Takara - April 08, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Amaya - April 15, 2019, 07:50 AM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 12:44 PM