Sun Mote Copse throwing up the west side as we tear in the air
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
All Welcome 
i'll probably put up a traveling thread before this but hey! i haven't! so whatever, we'll see if i do it. anyway, skip forward some time and bada bing bada boom, tegan's at the copse. oooo, bet you didn't expect that, didja?

he wasn't moping. tegan didn't look visibly distraught or upset or even angry, for that matter. and he hadn't talked to that many wolves in-between today and the other day to decide if he was broken or same old tegan or not. all his colorful vocabulary still existed, though, so that was good. either way, another line had been crossed. another bond had been entirely shattered. to tegan, bat was good as dead. and as i so dramatically had typed, this time, it was purposeful. so, whatever, fuck her. tegan had plenty of other things to deal with that weren't bat, such as being a beta. so, here we go.

he gave a hefty sigh, not really caring to see any members of the firebirds, but ultimately tilted back his head and howled for @Wildfire.
Messages In This Thread
throwing up the west side as we tear in the air - by Tegan - March 19, 2019, 07:11 PM