Northstar Vale My sun becomes your moon
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
With the morning's arrival came a sense of purpose, a need to direct her attention to the foundation of their pack. 

The afternoon sun filtered through the trees, golden beams slanting at an angle to dimly illuminate the glen. A circle of pale blue could be seen overhead through the bare branches of the trees, though the healer noted with glee that the tips had begun to swell with green buds. 

The soil had hardened over winter, which made Liri's task more strenous for it was much harder to dig caches with three legs. Her paws grew sore and chapped as they drug through the mounds of dirt she pulled from the earth, cracking and bleeding, stinging as dirt rubbed into the wounds. After a time the burn dulled to a bearable throb, overshadowed as it was by the fatigue that had taken hold of her trmebling limbs and the arthritic flaring of her hip. The healer was only grateful that that awful burning sensation hadn't taken hold of her phantom limb. 

Another concern arose aside from her electricity-induced injuries as she worked, her breath came shorter and the oxygen didn't quite fill her lungs. Her head swam dizzingly as black spots invaded her vision; a migraine hammered against her temples in response. Liri swayed, gasping in surprise at the sudden asthma attack as the panicked sensation of I can't breathe! set in - falling back on her haunches to the side of the deep holes she had dug. 

Her eyes slipped shut as she panted, attempting to regain her breath. 

"Fuck-, " she growled beneath her breath between wheezes, " -ing. White-" She stopped, preoccupied with hacking up what was likely an organ. "-cough."
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
My sun becomes your moon - by Síff - March 20, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: My sun becomes your moon - by Mahler - March 22, 2019, 09:22 AM
RE: My sun becomes your moon - by Síff - March 25, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: My sun becomes your moon - by Mahler - April 01, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: My sun becomes your moon - by Síff - April 01, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: My sun becomes your moon - by Mahler - April 03, 2019, 08:44 AM
RE: My sun becomes your moon - by Síff - April 03, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: My sun becomes your moon - by Mahler - April 05, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: My sun becomes your moon - by Síff - April 08, 2019, 03:38 PM
RE: My sun becomes your moon - by Mahler - April 12, 2019, 10:38 PM