Dawnlark Plains oh, my world is still
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
imrathil's stretch was enough to wake blodreina - he smiled bashfully, feeling guilty to have been the reason for her stir from slumber. he didn't notice the drool (not that he would have cared - he had probably snored and left his own pile of drool overnight), but he did notice when she shifted how close she came to his body. he felt an electric current run through him, and involuntarily shivered.

blodreina's comment on the storm outside momentarily drew his attention - as his gaze trailed the gradually filled in mouth of the tunnel, he frowned. for the first time, he began to worry about their predicament -- what if the storm never abated at all?

feeling he was being unreasonable, imrathil tried a second stretch, this time less stifled. "i wish we could move around." he commented, realizing after if she had not been trapped so close to him, he would not have gotten a chance to know her. for that, he is at least thankful for the storm. "but i guess it's good given i couldn't ask for better company." it's cheesy, but imrathil was genuine - as he settled down next to blodreina again, this time he was not so timid -- it was almost as if he wanted their flanks to be touching, and felt a stir in his breast for the warrior woman that was far more than idle lust.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 24, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 24, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 26, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 27, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 30, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 31, 2019, 05:02 AM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 31, 2019, 10:53 AM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - April 06, 2019, 03:58 AM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - April 06, 2019, 04:01 PM