Dawnlark Plains oh, my world is still
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
truth be told, imrathil had expected to be shooed away like an annoying fly prior to this: when he reached blodreina's slim cheek, he felt wildly and uncontrollably out of his element. but what did he, or they, have to lose? he reveled in the moment, feeling her skin against his, her fur and heartbeat and breath all stirring his senses. 

she spoke his name and his mind swarmed; he pressed to blodreina almost urgently, his touch tender yet filled with yearning. he could scarce hear the wind over the sound of his racing heart, and he could scarce feel anything at all save for an overwhelming, urgent sense of desire.

that he could be allowed so close, that he could potentially have her -- it rocked his world in an indescribable way.  he was careful as he gently rose, his heart still hammering -- and if she would allow he would bring his paws and then chest over her, all the while preening the back of her ears with savored nibbles, wanting more than anything to be wholly embraced in her.

and should his advances remain unspurned, imrathil would do what came natural to any wolf -- all the while in a surreal trance that he could be the one to take her.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 24, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 24, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 26, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 27, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 30, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 31, 2019, 05:02 AM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 31, 2019, 10:53 AM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - April 06, 2019, 03:58 AM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - April 06, 2019, 04:01 PM