Lost Creek Hollow as the river flows
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
She did watch to see what he thought of her name.  Its whole purpose was a test. A non-response wasn't a flunk, so that was good at least.  The only one that had really set off her 'what the heck' radar was that one chick who started being all giggly and whatnot.  That had been an odd response.

A healer, huh?  Well, that was good.  Hopefully he'd be a good deal more useful than Tarot, who seemed to have snuck off after Gannet had approached him.  That particular wolf had been useful for a time, but she wasn't sure what had caused the shift in attitude that must have lead to his departure.  So if Baelfire seemed reasonable and had skills they needed, could they even afford to turn him away even if something had seemed questionable?  Maybe not.

We can use a healer, yes.  For pack relationships, I think the other packs would say much the same as we do.  There was one group I think that everyone around here had issues with -- I honestly don't know if they're still around though.  They've been awfully quiet, but we may just be too far to bother now.  I hope that's the case, as I'm obviously not in a state to deal with a war either.  Which was good and bad, and quite obvious -- maybe it said something about the sense of security if the soldier.  Blackfeather was gone but Treason didn't know for sure.  As long as they stayed quiet, they might not really exist anyway. 

But switching back to something that was of more interest to Baelfire, or so she guessed, But we do have a student looking for a tutor.  I'm sure he would appreciate a local teacher.  I don't know if you'll have much in the way of stored supplies to start, but at least spring is here.  Sort of.   It was starting to look that way at least.  Finally.  Still kind of cold and a bit bleak in some places.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
as the river flows - by Baelfire - March 24, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Arbiter - March 24, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Baelfire - March 25, 2019, 12:56 AM
RE: as the river flows - by Arbiter - March 25, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Baelfire - March 25, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Arbiter - March 25, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Baelfire - March 26, 2019, 11:05 AM
RE: as the river flows - by Arbiter - March 27, 2019, 02:23 AM
RE: as the river flows - by Baelfire - March 27, 2019, 12:00 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Arbiter - March 31, 2019, 09:20 PM