Blackfeather Woods But are not the dreams of poets and the tales of travellers notoriously false?
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
she continued to watch the unique little man levelly as his gaze narrowed on her with the words she spoke. her expression would remain as blankly placid as ever until he presented her with a question. sister...so he was maegi's brother? not going to lie she hadn't been expecting that but then again one of the maegi's eyes was a similar colour to his own striking orbs and it wasn't exactly the most common of colours, still there wasn't a whole lot of similarities after that. nevertheless the pale woman had no reason to believe he'd lie so she went with it. "tundra" she'd murmur, head tilting ever so sightly to the side as she regarded him with slight curiosity. he must have returned with maegi because she was pretty certain she hadn't seen him around the woods in her own time there.

she nods at what he continues on to say "of course, wouldn't expect anything less" also aware that a name really provided little information as to who she was, the young soldier presses on to give him enough to hopefully ease his suspicions and make him more open to letting her past the borders. for yes she was now certain that it was indeed what she wanted to do, there really was no point in trying to deny the undeniable tug she felt towards the dark trees. "i met maegi not too long ago and she told me that it was likely that she'd be reviving the pack so i told her i'd think about it if it actually did happen- which it evidently has" she'd save the details, simply providing what would benefit him to know. "i was a former member of the pack- recruited by wintersbane and accepted by the late listener. i had met the dark master previously as well so although i may not know you's personally i do know these woods and trust maegi's leadership." she'd fall into silence then, completely still siding the occasional twitch of her tail as she allowed him time to mull over what she'd given him.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]