Moonspear doing what can be done
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Her enthusiasm was easy to glom onto for him, especially when he had found a content-enough groove of his own to go with it, helped by the fact that he had no qualms about rattling off what he did know about. Good, I think so too, he supposed, happy she could agree about having a good springtime and this ease reflected in his posture, relaxed as he trotted airily along. There was a lot he could look forward to come summer, and he hoped it would live up to his aspirations and let him enjoy whatever he could once it got here.

I was born here, so, uh, almost two years, he answered, following with a vaguely contemplative look. Which doesn't sound like that much, I know. But I've covered a lot of ground here, he chuffed with a humored splay to his ears. It was literally most of what he knew, and it felt like longer somehow. He explored the nearby places and sometimes beyond but ninety percent of his almost two years was spent prowling around here, so he fancied himself somewhat knowledgeable on the matter at best. And since he could stand to find out more about her, he'd use this to segue into one of his more worthwhile questions: Where did you come from before finding Moonspear? he asked, curious of what it could be.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
doing what can be done - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: doing what can be done - by Jarilo - March 26, 2019, 11:54 PM
RE: doing what can be done - by Willoughby - March 27, 2019, 12:00 AM
RE: doing what can be done - by Jarilo - March 29, 2019, 12:18 AM
RE: doing what can be done - by Willoughby - March 29, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: doing what can be done - by Jarilo - April 04, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: doing what can be done - by Willoughby - April 04, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: doing what can be done - by Jarilo - April 07, 2019, 03:54 AM
RE: doing what can be done - by Willoughby - April 08, 2019, 11:02 PM
RE: doing what can be done - by Jarilo - April 11, 2019, 11:49 PM