Moonspear doing what can be done
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He had seen a springtime snow shower or two, and some happening when it seemed almost too warm for it, yet probably not quite his definition of actually, earnestly warm. Used to the alpine climates of the mountains, he tended to associate the warmth with the clearing of the snow on the lower reaches--of course, this ignored their year-round permanent snow at their heights, but he didn't often have much to do with them.

Anyway, he half nodded when she mentioned Speedy. Oh? Well I'm sure Speedy's good to mentor under, he said, but he still sensed her uncertainty, even without understanding why. To him the boundaries between roles were flexible. He was a guardian most days, more of a warrior the next, often interested in the nature of the earth itself, but sometimes a hunter, occasionally an attempted scout and it went on from there. Jarilo didn't have a rigid view of it at all. Speedy's especially good at plants stuff, probably stars too honestly, I'm not exactly sure. Plus my dad knows a lot of star stuff and maybe my mom too if she feels like sharing, he detailed, if it interested her, he was happy to provide.

If you ever want to scout too though, my sisters might have some pointers? Hydra and Lyra. They roam around a lot. Dirge, also he's a scout and he's covered some ground. I don't usually even go far but I want to get out and see more myself soon, he said, wondering if that would come soon enough if everything stayed calm at home so he could roam freely in good conscience that he wasn't shirking his responsibilities at home.

Anyway, he could ramble on for as long as she would let him. He was glad for the company and guided her route vaguely to a few spots he kind of fancied, or various landmarks he had learned to keep in all of his treks over. Hopefully it would help her feel more familiar with the routes he knew like the backs of his paws, and he was more than happy to get to know her a little better along the way.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
doing what can be done - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: doing what can be done - by Jarilo - March 26, 2019, 11:54 PM
RE: doing what can be done - by Willoughby - March 27, 2019, 12:00 AM
RE: doing what can be done - by Jarilo - March 29, 2019, 12:18 AM
RE: doing what can be done - by Willoughby - March 29, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: doing what can be done - by Jarilo - April 04, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: doing what can be done - by Willoughby - April 04, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: doing what can be done - by Jarilo - April 07, 2019, 03:54 AM
RE: doing what can be done - by Willoughby - April 08, 2019, 11:02 PM
RE: doing what can be done - by Jarilo - April 11, 2019, 11:49 PM