Northstar Vale Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Since settling in and finding herself growing accustomed to life in the Vale, Liri found some measure of peace in the safe harbor of having a place to call home. The healer seemed more content with herself, at peace, though this might have had something to do with the mysterious norseman. 

Midmorning found her digging, though not caches on this day, rather her pale paws were buried halfway to her knees in loose loam as she tilled the earth beyond her den. 

She had moved on from her temporary, earthen abode and had taken up residence in a open shelter near the lilly ponds. The fragrant scent of the blooming lillies nearly masked the promising allure of a grouse nearby. 

Liri paused in the midst of her gardening, shoulders hunching slightly as she prowled towards the treeline. 

The tracker followed the scent trail of the fowl, noting a stray feather caught in some nearby brambles as she passed. 

The odor led her to the hen's nesting sight, for it was their season, where she was worriedly turning her eggs with gentle prods of her beak. 

Liri licked her chops at the thought of the tender meat, hunkering in wait for the bird to pass by. 

It was sometime before the the bird again felt the need to slip away from her eggs for a drink of refreshing water. But when she did, passing by the concealed tundrian unknowingly, Liri pounced.

Within moments the healer had dispatched the grouse and was padding towards the newly dug caches to store her catch when the scent of a pair of rogues caught her attention. 

The sylph turned, following the scent until she happened upon the silver agouti male. 

She halted nearby, rumbling a welcome deep in her throat as she rested the bird at her paws. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - March 31, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 01, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - April 02, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 02, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - April 03, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 03, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - April 07, 2019, 02:15 AM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 08, 2019, 03:49 PM