Northstar Vale "Would you believe my faith if I gave it to you freely?"
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
My heart is a forlorn creature, easily won and even more easily broken. I fear it belongs to you already.

The thought crosses as a trespasser, both full of hope and fear, but no words escape her lips. It's too soon for such declarations - despite the organ in question's inclinations. 

His head brushed over her own, a gasp escaping her the Viking's lips at the tentative kiss she plants - not quite flush with his mouth but dangerously close. Leea's heart is pounding so harshly she can no longer discern whether the throbbing comes from within or the man against her back. 

"You are safe with me, igda; I promise." 

Dark eyes fall shut, inner protests that no one is ever truly safe falling silent. Vangard is as stolid as the stone that colors his pelt; he will not let her down as so many have in times past. 

Her auds flutter at his next words, surprised. Truly, she knows somewhere it should make her feel relieved but the notion of a faceless stranger taking the place of the Nord in her fantasies is discomforting. 

Liri says nothing, curling further into his embrace as if to protest the thought of another. 

She's already decided. 

Whatever his reservations, she will see Vangard lead at her side and perhaps, their relationship would not be restricted only to business. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread