Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan was back in the redhawks. the exact opposite of what he wanted to do, but... whatever. he was such a fucking pussy he probably wouldn't have lasted  too far away from his mommy anyway -- at least, that's how he was settling this in his head. he did miss finley. he meant to go visit but... he didn't. and he'd avoided bat best he could, though not very well. he was mostly just back at square one, but now just feeling even more miserable than before. 

he'd actually missed towhee's scent by a mile (thank god, i didn't wanna deal with that thread), but there was a scent that was god damn too sweet to ignore. he was already along the borders, so when he caught wind he just started beelining it towards the culprit. though, to be completely honest, tegan had no idea what he was smelling... just that it was... good. and he needed to go check it out. when it belonged to poe, who was crouched at the borders looking all sorts of flustered, tegan was rather surprised. sure, she was hot, but had she been this hot last time he'd seen her? he blinked a few times. 

"yo," he called out cooly as he approached, feeling an itch that was too inappropriate to scratch right now, "what's up, you good?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Tegan - April 04, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM