Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
whoops tegan could totally hear her heart break out loud. well! that's what she fuckin gets for making him travel all the way to the hollow with her just to fuckin send him home alone. yeah, great fuckin friend you are, bat. have a taste of your own medicine, walk home alone. 

she took her leave, and poe demanded his attention again, which he swiftly gave to her in turn. "just a lil' bit further," he promised, nudging her forwards again, this time dropping back to nip at the arch between her stomach and backlegs. felt right! i dunno. 

sure enough, not too far away was ... well i'm not sure i'd bother calling it a den, tegan. :/ it was more like a giant ass crack in the side of the plateau (they were at the bottom, right?). but it was at least not out in the open, a little more secluded. and roomy. "safe enough?" tegan asked, though the way she'd been eyeballing him he was pretty sure she wouldn't protest. and he woulda fucked her in front of towhee if she'd asked so it didn't matter to him. not like towhee would protest.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Tegan - April 05, 2019, 08:23 PM