Hushed Willows [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
6. Your toon woke up and realized that their gender is switched.

Today started like any other day. Well, sort of. The pups were slowly growing out of drinking milk, beginning to eat regurgitated meat instead. Except for Cam. Cam insisted on dairy; he turned his nose up at the new material. He'd always been her problem child, but this was ridiculous.

How long would she have to nurse him? He couldn't just keep doing it; at some point, it would grow really weird.

She felt him harassing her now, pushing against her spine (he'd somehow ended up on the other side of her; funny, that). With a sigh, Lily rolled, attempting not to crush her other two spawn in the process. All right, all right, she muttered, too tired to deal with the fallout of telling him no. Yes, she was definitely winning Mother of the Year for 2019.

Cam latched onto not a teat, but a fold in her stomach, and she yelped at the unfamiliar sensation. Oy! Lily hissed, looking down at him. Your aim's off, mate, unless you want some blood instead. She craned her neck and tried to guide him to a nipple, only to freeze as she noticed something incredibly peculiar. Something quite different.

There, between her rear legs, was a penis. A dingaling. A member, if you wanted to get fancy. Whatever you called it, it was there, just hanging, accompanied by a pair of lovely round testicles.

I'm going mental, Lily concluded, as her son began to squawk and cry for lack of milk.
Messages In This Thread
[NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 12, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 15, 2019, 05:48 AM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 15, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 19, 2019, 05:35 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 21, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 22, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 24, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 26, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 27, 2019, 01:48 AM