Blackfeather Woods to sit in solemn silence on a dull, dark dock
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
so it would seem she'd been right with her presumptions but she would not have guessed just how connected maegi was to the forest, in a blood sense that is. so her grandmother created the pack? she would've liked to be able to meet the woman who started it all but then again, in some senses maegi was now that woman. she had revived the pack after all and although they still bore the same name, there was a freshness to the place that only came with the forming of a new pack. she could feel it as she strolled through the trees- the air swirled with the new hopes, dreams and ambitions of their pack. she would be left completely shocked at the sudden and strong feeling of fondness to sweep over her in relation to her home. the emotion was so foreign it almost hurt as it wrapped itself tightly around her chest, causing dark eyes to widen slightly but otherwise the reaction was lost to the world- trapped behind the walls of ice that consisted of her composure.

she'd mentally shake herself, for a wolf who boasted such a strong demeanour it was kind of funny how a mere little happy emotion could threaten to derail her so fast. exactly why they did not belong out here but tucked far away where their reaches were dull and unaffecting. "you know" she'd finally murmur, tone although soft never without its icy undertones "you can give yourself credit too, you technically also are a creator. i know it was here before but i feel what you've created is completely new, and better" she'd smile faintly, head tilting very slightly to the side in a little bird like manner.

the scarred girl would go on to speak of the gods they worshipped and she'd nod solemnly at this. both relmyna and flicker had mentioned such gods to her before albeit in less detail than this. she had never, ever believed in such things. something she'd also admitted to the late listener- whilst she had nothing against those that did of course, she couldn't bring herself to follow such gods. she'd just gotten so used to relying on herself for everything and that's exactly what had gotten her here alive, she'd hate to give the credit to some probably not even real, god. nevertheless the beliefs of these wolves still intrigued her and perhaps they were right, that's the thing no one could truly know. she was perhaps just skeptical by nature. 

still, who knew what the future might hold? whilst she couldn't imagine herself ever worshipping such names she was trying to be a bit more open minded. "i will admit to you...i never believed in gods whatsoever, something i did admit to the late listener. i just...i guess there were some pretty damn rough times in my past and it was me that got myself through it all- not some god" she'd frown thoughtfully for a moment, gaze having fixed itself to the distant trees but now returning to maegi. "i hope i do not sound disrespectful that wasn't my intention, i completely respect what you worship and although i can not imagine myself partaking in it i will admit it intrigues me and who knows, i'm trying to be more open minded here so the future could hold anything" 

her tail would swish from its position around her paws and lie across the blades of grass, dark with lushness. she would now blink curiously and murmur quietly "who did relmyna worship if you don't mind me asking? she might have told me before or maybe she didn't, i honestly can't remember" she wasn't sure why she cared but she wanted to know, for some unknown reason she'd respected the older wolf so much despite not knowing her long so any further knowledge on her would always be appreciated it.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: to sit in solemn silence on a dull, dark dock - by Tundra - April 25, 2019, 05:12 AM