Felltree Marsh close my eyes
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away
WAAH <3<3

he's set out on his own in the direction of lost creek hollow, his mouth full of the gift he's prepared at lily's request -- a soft rabbit skin borrowed from his wives' den, wrapped as carefully as wolves can around a bundle of herbs (what they are exactly, he's not sure, having outsourced that particular part to @Olive while she was making her own gift). it's been some time since he departed from the sanctity of elysium, and longer still since he had to playact at pack diplomacy, and he feels a bit anxious about the whole affair -- particularly given the situation between seabreeze and terance, and his, ah, new role in seabreeze's life. but lost hollow creek and elysium have remained on good terms, and it will be nice to see rannoch again (yes, he still harbors the tiniest crush on the guy).

barely out of the territory, ariel realizes his trip is going to be delayed.

there is a thin veil of snow on the ground. every step he takes cuts back to the grey earth beneath, a reminder of what still is, thinly hidden by the season. and there is a familiar woman, another reminder, only not one he expects, and for a moment he thinks he must be hallucinating. "queenie?" ariel rasps, his shock plain as he drops the bundle of skin and herb, taking several quick steps til he is at her side. he hasn't seen her since -- hell, solomon's disappearance, the moment when bracken fell apart and rebirthed itself as elysium. there's no time for that, though, because she doesn't look good: not injured, maybe, but too gaunt, sickly. afraid to touch her (whether because she'd disappear, or because she'd lash out at him, who can say), he draws back but does not leave, eyes wide. "what are you doing here?"
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
close my eyes - by RIP Stephanie - April 17, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: close my eyes - by Ariel - April 18, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: close my eyes - by RIP Stephanie - April 19, 2019, 09:23 AM
RE: close my eyes - by Ariel - April 24, 2019, 10:30 PM
RE: close my eyes - by RIP Stephanie - April 25, 2019, 11:20 AM
RE: close my eyes - by Ariel - April 30, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: close my eyes - by RIP Stephanie - May 06, 2019, 09:03 AM