Felltree Marsh close my eyes
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away
srry!! finals are hell

he can't read her expression--which, to be fair, he's never been good at reading queenie, their downfall in the first place. she's just repeating herself, though from her tone he suspects he's running out of questions, and questions are all he has. nervously ariel licks his lips, the impulse to try and find out her in-between (what came after left but before i'm here) temporarily muting him until he can get his thoughts in order.

"you can come back to elysium," he says at last, "it's-- a sanctuary, you wouldn't have to stay permanently, but--you should let someone look you over. get some food, at least." if it were anyone else he would not leave room for disagreement, but queenie? she could never be forced into anything, he doesn't think. and truthfully... he doesn't know if he wants her at elysium, after everything--what would that do to him and seabreeze and olive? could his heart handle it? he isn't sure--but he also can't just leave her like this without, at least, making the offer.
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
close my eyes - by RIP Stephanie - April 17, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: close my eyes - by Ariel - April 18, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: close my eyes - by RIP Stephanie - April 19, 2019, 09:23 AM
RE: close my eyes - by Ariel - April 24, 2019, 10:30 PM
RE: close my eyes - by RIP Stephanie - April 25, 2019, 11:20 AM
RE: close my eyes - by Ariel - April 30, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: close my eyes - by RIP Stephanie - May 06, 2019, 09:03 AM