Stavanger Bay It's quiet, I'll bet that everybody thinks I'm done.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
For @Dalia. Please allow @Opalia to post first.  :D

When the scent of a pack that was strange to him filled his lungs, Dacio's guard hair bristled. He veered to interrupt his sister's stride with a warning chuff, the tip of his charcoal tail curling anxiously about a dark hock. The ashen boy lifted his head and peered across the shore, grey-green eyes squinting against the light of a new dawn, before he blinked over a shoulder at his blonde sibling. "Ears up," he said, suggesting that they maintain on edge as the approached.

They hadn't come across another's claim since leaving the cliffs, and he realised that the only other pack he'd ever had any dealing with were their neighbouring Rusalka. He recalled another, one mentioned by a young scout shortly before his dispersal from Drageda, though he couldn't quite remember the name provided. Lost... something. All he knew was that it had sounded rather unpleasant, and he was certain that it wasn't to be found in this direction.

The duo maintained a comfortable distance from the strongest markers, unwilling to venture too close to a territory that was not their own but driven to remain near by a desire to locate their elder sister. Dacio didn't know these wolves, nor did he trust them. He supposed that feeling would be mutual.

"I don't like this," Dacio referred to the discomfort of vulnerability, regarding Opalia with a cant of his ear in her direction as he gazed ahead, "but I think we should ask if anyone here might've seen her." . Mother had told him Dalia could be found somewhere along the coast, but hadn't stated how near or far that place might've been. He flared his nostrils and inhaled deep, though found himself unable to pinpoint her specific scent among so many others. 
"Trigedasleng" "common"