Kintla Flatlands cause i can stand to stay here, right where i am
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram was a bit naive; he expected his good news to be received warmly. instead, he got a frigid blink and narrowing of the eyes from rhaenys. he was confused — had he said something wrong or struck a nerve in the sunbacked titan?

she pointed out something rather bluntly— being there was perhaps the most important part. he couldn’t fault the logic in that. i’m going to, he hotly replied back, feeling a bit flustered by the insinuation he wouldn’t. ingram was many things, but he was not a coward when it came to facing the consequences of his own actions. but thanks.. i appreciate that. i think he just wants to see that i’m prepared... but i don’t know if i am yet. he was reflective for a moment before blurting: i hope they’re all girls.

he enjoyed the little time he spent with this stranger, but eventually it was time for him to go home. parting fondly, ingram offered her the antler (which she refused) -- then he turned back to diaspora at a light trot.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: cause i can stand to stay here, right where i am - by Ingram Sr - May 05, 2019, 02:37 PM