Stone Circle don't know what you've got till its gone
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera's smirk faded into an unamused from as she watched the wolf struggle to get up from the mud, her right eyebrow was raised to show how unamused she was with the male in front of her. Alright dude, as much as I love to watch someone struggle in front of me, get it together, she so badly wanted to say that to him but she restrained from doing so to make this encounter go faster. Vespera didn't have much social interaction with others, so as always, her first instinct was to act snarky and sarcastic in front of others, sorry Greyback, but it is all I can do at the moment. The young female, however, did watch him rise up to his full size for a moment, and like her usual self, she took note on his size. The young female only loathed herself for a bit for not growing fast enough, her growth rate was a bit slow comparing it to others, but she now felt that commenting on his size would be a huge waste of time. When the male asked her what was an Easthollow, before he began losing his grip in the mud and slid a little, Vespera countered this by lowering her right eyebrow to level her eyes out and frowning even harder and looking at him with a hard unimpressed gaze, "well if you were paying attention to what I said earlier, which I now assume that you didn't, I said Easthollow territory," she said with a bit of snark in her tone. "You know, where a group of wolves claim the land as their own and run their own society together?" The female said with a bit of monotone, but Vespera felt that she was really pressing this one comment on him, but she did feel a bit shocked and annoyed on how he didn't know what Easthollow was, at this point she felt that everyone knew since they were all flocking here to seek sanctuary here. Vespera doesn't object to anyone seeking shelter here as she did so in the past where she felt like she had nowhere to go and nowhere to run to, I will always be thankful to Valette for that, she silently thanked Valette to herself.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
don't know what you've got till its gone - by Tye - May 04, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: don't know what you've got till its gone - by Vespera - May 05, 2019, 11:55 AM