Stone Circle don't know what you've got till its gone
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The young female was completely taken off when he sounded so desperate. He even promised to owe her? Okay... This is new... Vespera blinked in surprise, she never heard this before from anyone, normally she would be the one to owe someone anything. The young female didn't know what to do with herself, she felt awkward, she looked at her paws since she didn't want to catch herself staring at him, man I wish Valette would work her magic and pop in to save me. But Vespera figured she would be in this type of situation at one point in her life, neither Valette or Greyback would swoop in to save her from the awkwardness. The young female knew she couldn't turn her back now, she had just offered to give him some food, she couldn't leave him hanging there as much as she wanted to. Vespera took another deep breath to catch herself before she slid into a shell and blocked socializing with him, she couldn't think of anything else but took look back up at him and give him a toothy awkward smile. She assumed at this point that he would notice that she wasn't good at socializing as much as he thought, "uh yea..." She slowly said, but she regained her thoughts to keep herself going, "I will hold you up on that promise," she slyly said in a joking matter.

The young female thought for a moment, do I tell him to wait here, or do I ask him to hunt with me? Ugh, I hate being put in these situations where I have to decide what to do with someone. The young female swished her tail for a brief moment as she contemplated on what to do next, she gave off an expression that she was in deep thought as she raised her lips and looked up to the sky, "uh.... You wait here, and uh.. I will see what I can do." Vespera looked at him for a moment to see what he would do and fixed her expression that would make her look somewhat normal, the female then turned her body in the direction towards some trees to see if she could find something, hopefully, her nose would lead her to something.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
don't know what you've got till its gone - by Tye - May 04, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: don't know what you've got till its gone - by Vespera - May 05, 2019, 02:01 PM