Sun Mote Copse Make it a point to tell me when you get to the end
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Cameo maybe? Since it looks like the thread is moving away from the den now :)

Fin, however, was not as easily convinced as her youngest son that everything was good. Not even close. She had been alarmed at the sight of Wildfire's shoulders and not in the least placated by the girl's insistance that it was nothing and she was fine, even Raven had said something medical and fancy and whatever about them (all things I'm assuming had happened because powerplaying is kind of my thing). And when the girl stood up from her coughing fit, Finley was downright panicked.

She blinked mutely as Wildfire took her daughter and cleaned the blood off of her. The blood that her goddaughter had coughed up. Instinct was freaking the fuck out on her and telling her to get Wildfire the fuck away from her children, but shock kept her frozen in place until it was all over. She stared at Sugar Glider who had been placed back beside the others just before Wildfire darted out the door. She hesitated just a single moment, then snatched the little girl and pulled her away, dropping her between her arms and going to work cleaning away the mess. The blood. The disease.

Finley was shaking as she worked, fear tightening hard around her heart. I sure as hell hope Elwood was there to calm her down, but even he would have trouble keeping her mind from going to dark places. Fin had seen disease before. She had seen it spread. Even now as she cleaned it all away from her littlest pup, Fin wondered if it would be enough, or if...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make it a point to tell me when you get to the end - by Finley - May 17, 2019, 09:35 AM