Swiftcurrent Creek Dibujame en tu mente
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
I don't think Kavik knows Eilonwy, but let me know if that assumption is wrong, and I'll edit!

He had actually been on his way to Chusi's den to deposit a freshly caught hare, the meal dangling from his massive jaws as he moved through the territory. She was but one of his many worries, and he had been spreading himself thin trying to take care of everything lately. Every added responsibility took time away from his family, and the guilt from that stayed with him through every waking moment, no matter how busy he was. 

The call from the borders halted his steps as he neared his packmate's den. He quickly deposited the meal near the entrance, and then turned to make his way towards the caller. Chusi's request was heard as he neared the the edge of the territory, and as he came upon the girl, he wondered how they knew each other. He came to a stop in front of her, dipping his head in greeting. I'm Kavik, one of the alphas here, he started, offering his usual stranger-at-the-borders greeting. What brings you to my borders? For his sake, he hoped it wouldn't be yet another displaced, pregnant wolf needing sanctuary. He didn't think he could handle turning away another mother in need.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
Dibujame en tu mente - by Eilonwy - May 14, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Dibujame en tu mente - by Chusi - May 15, 2019, 08:23 AM
RE: Dibujame en tu mente - by RIP Kavik - May 15, 2019, 09:05 PM