Swiftcurrent Creek I'm at a party I don't wanna be at
200 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Almost as soon as he left them behind, Lucas regretted his decision. Laurel had begged him not to go and Indra had tried to reason with him, but all he was thinking about at the time was his aunt's crestfallen expression when Terance revealed that Merrick was gone. Laurel knew he was well, she knew where Piper was and she knew that Wyatt was gone for good; surely she didn't need him as badly as Indra needed him to find Merrick.

Of course, he didn't know the trauma his mother was dealing with. So while she and Marten were off visiting a resident pack to seek entry, Lucas left quietly to search for Merrick. But in leaving, he had overlooked the immensity of searching for one wolf in as massive a land as the Teekon Wilds, and he didn't make it very far before the enormity of the task he set himself began to get the better of him. A few days later saw Lucas rationalizing that he could stay with his mom and search for Merrick on the side, and he turned right around and went back.

By then his family had moved on, but since he wasn't aware of it—it was ludicrous to him that another pack could turn them away, so they had to be here—he stopped outside of the Swiftcurrent pack's claim and crooned a low note for the leaders.
Messages In This Thread
I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by Lucas - May 17, 2019, 06:16 PM
RE: I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by Aditya - May 17, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by Lucas - May 18, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by Aditya - May 22, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by Lucas - May 24, 2019, 05:21 PM
RE: I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by Aditya - June 04, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by RIP Kavik - June 05, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by Lucas - June 09, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by Aditya - June 11, 2019, 11:18 PM
RE: I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by RIP Kavik - June 14, 2019, 10:54 PM
RE: I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by Lucas - June 18, 2019, 09:08 PM