Swiftcurrent Creek I'm at a party I don't wanna be at
200 Posts
Ooc —
Lucas never forgot a face. It was something he prided himself on, but for once he had to really think about who was approaching him. The man knew his name, so they'd obviously met before, and yet for a few long seconds Lucas couldn't think of who this was. It came to him just as Aditya mentioned the storm that split the wolves of Parivaar apart and he picked his tail up into a jovial wag. Govinda!

He was lacking the salt in his fur. That was it. Lucas had once mistaken it for white markings, which explained why he didn't recognize Adi sooner. I'm well, he answered, beaming. I thought you left! He said it without accusation, retaining instead a glad twinkle in his eye to see the man again. He'd very nearly called Govinda his leader, and perhaps things would have turned out quite differently if he remained on the shore. Alas, though he found commitment tedious and was eerily alike his grandfather in that respect, right now his selfish wants aligned with his family's.

I'm glad you're all right, he said. I went to a nearby island after the storm, then reunited with my family. They were trying to join here, I think. I went looking for someone but I'm back now. The rest was all just boring detail. Instead, Lucas asked, what brought you here?
Messages In This Thread
I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by Lucas - May 17, 2019, 06:16 PM
RE: I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by Aditya - May 17, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by Lucas - May 18, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by Aditya - May 22, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by Lucas - May 24, 2019, 05:21 PM
RE: I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by Aditya - June 04, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by RIP Kavik - June 05, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by Lucas - June 09, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by Aditya - June 11, 2019, 11:18 PM
RE: I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by RIP Kavik - June 14, 2019, 10:54 PM
RE: I'm at a party I don't wanna be at - by Lucas - June 18, 2019, 09:08 PM