Moonspear when i bled from the heart of the matter
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
With a nod to affirm Jarilo's side of the plan, Dirge set off to enact his own. It was not necessarily an easy feat to thread such a narrow strip of land between the slope and the herd to circle them, but he was far from inexperienced in such things. There may have been a moment when he thought for certain someone in that gathering had spotted him, but he decided he must have seemed a crawling wraith and one with the earth where early summer growth masked him.

Once in position, he found his gaze picking across the expanse to find some indication that Jarilo too lied in wait. If anything, this was the harder task—all of Charon's children seemed to possess a shadowy quality that permitted them to be so keen in not being detected. It may them good for the tasks they did, a measure of which had only been furthered by their instruction of one another.

But when he was certain he had found some trace of Jarilo deep in the greenery, he waited no longer. It was with a fair amount of fanfare that he erupted from the brush with a snarl, cutting off any idle, idyllic hope the ungulates clung to. With a surge forward, he put into motion the first of their plan to turn them back towards the heart of Moonspear's claim.
Messages In This Thread
when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - May 22, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - August 08, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Dirge - August 14, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - September 15, 2019, 11:28 PM