Larksong Grotto Hear my words and bear witness to my vow.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He was surprised to see Kiwi slink between the trees toward him, but it didn't show. Dacio paused to regard her approach with a curious twitch of a whisker. "Sha," the peppered yearling answered, lifting his gaze to blink past her for any sign of company on her part. No one materialised through the darkness to stand alongside her.

His tail-tip gave a thoughtful twitch as he wondered what brought her to turf he'd decided to claim, and a prickle of concern that she might seek to take it first caused a ripple of frustration to tighten a muscle of his jaw. Kiwi had already attempted to make the cliffs her own, the very territory he wished to free from outsiders' rule, but he was reluctant to voice his asumptions. While one could never follow the other, the young Drakru did think they could be of use to each other.

And when the time came that Dragoncrest's threat was eliminated, then they could figure out who might be fit to rule their birthright. He'd certainly challenge her for the title if he had to.

"You're not far from here, then?" Dacio asked with a cant of a raven lobe.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. - by Dacio - May 23, 2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. - by Dacio - May 23, 2019, 11:04 AM