Arrow Lake separate the weak from the obsolete
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
even in sleep, ingram was a man who tried his best to be aware of his surroundings. following aurewen’s spar with blodreina (in which he watched and played with praimfaya) ingram found himself drifting — only to be awoken by a howl.

the howl was not distinct enough that ingram knew immediately who it was; compelled for the safety of his family and his pack, the male was quick to his feet — nudging both praimfaya and blodreina in a kiss before he left.

it was not vercingetorix he expected; as he came upon the male his posture slackened, for who could remain defensive when prompted with the figure of an overexcited father? his tail wagged, and the male met vercingetorix with far more warmth than he gave outsiders. you’re back, he exclaimed, happy for aurewen and her whelps; it was a hard life, even with diaspora’s help, rearing cubs alone, and ingram assumed he would hear all about what had happened to “berx” shortly. for now, after a customary inspection of his packmate, ingram settled to the side — this was a moment for aurewen and her brood, not him... and he would do his best not to interrupt it.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: separate the weak from the obsolete - by Ingram Sr - May 30, 2019, 08:01 AM
RE: separate the weak from the obsolete - by Mahler - June 01, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: separate the weak from the obsolete - by Kazimir - June 01, 2019, 05:21 PM
RE: separate the weak from the obsolete - by Dragomir - June 02, 2019, 01:04 AM
RE: separate the weak from the obsolete - by Andraste - June 02, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: separate the weak from the obsolete - by Kazimir - June 03, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: separate the weak from the obsolete - by Ingram Sr - June 03, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: separate the weak from the obsolete - by Isilmë - June 03, 2019, 06:47 PM
RE: separate the weak from the obsolete - by Mahler - June 04, 2019, 08:29 PM
RE: separate the weak from the obsolete - by Dragomir - June 04, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: separate the weak from the obsolete - by Andraste - June 06, 2019, 12:25 AM