Hushed Willows mama, please—let me back inside
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
When the bear bowed lowly, it caught her off guard a little, her father told her about bears and how dangerous they were, but to see one bow the way it did was unheard of...

Then it lunged...

It lunged faster than she thought any creature it size could, she yelped and leaped back. Aeliana could feel the air whoosh! past her, as she managed to dodge one of the massive paws, she was lucky... 

She took a moment to catch herself before she could hear the sound of two bodies hitting the floor, she looked to the left to Airel on the floor...unmoving and then she looked to her right to see.. Lily ....and she was unmoving too... 

No, no, no...

The world fell deaf around Aeliana, her eyes were starting to water, refusing to believe that...they were... 

She didn't want to say it...she didn't want to think about it...

It was then that she saw everyone lunging at the beast, she refused to think of it otherwise, this creature, this monster came into their territory, unannounced, intrusively and then had the gall to take the lives of two...one of them being her friend, the one of took her in when she had...nowhere else to go... and leaving her pups motherless and orphaned...

Her sorrow was there but something else burned in her chest and slowly crawling up. Anger. Fury. Unbridled rage. She knew how to direct it...

She saw that Tzila had lunged and bite upon the monster's back and that was a good idea, she had to stay away for the beast's paws and teeth. Aeliana blinked away the tears and rushes towards the monster, moving around it, to its back and lunges.

It was at this moment that she remembered something, but she had run and was wandering aimlessly. She remembered almost stepping into this metal thing. She didn't know what it was but, its teeth were open wide, waiting for something unaware wanders into it. She was lucky, the next to stumble upon it wasn't. She had returned out of curiosity to find a fox, writhing and struggling, its right leg caught in the teeth of that thing, it looked very painful. 

Her fangs will be the jaws of that metal thing and she will hold tight, cause the most pain possible and make sure it deeply regret ever coming here. Aeliana latches her jaws into the back of the monster, digging them in deep till she tastes the beast's blood on her tongue and shakes her head to cause as much pain as possible, hoping to tear a chunk out, releasing her anger. 

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
mama, please—let me back inside - by Tupkuk - June 02, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: mama, please—let me back inside - by Minnow - June 02, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: mama, please—let me back inside - by RIP Tzila - June 02, 2019, 09:45 PM
RE: mama, please—let me back inside - by Lily - June 02, 2019, 10:04 PM
RE: mama, please—let me back inside - by Aliac - June 02, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: mama, please—let me back inside - by Aliana - June 02, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: mama, please—let me back inside - by Ariel - June 02, 2019, 11:22 PM
RE: mama, please—let me back inside - by Tupkuk - June 03, 2019, 07:41 PM
RE: mama, please—let me back inside - by Lily - June 03, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: mama, please—let me back inside - by Aliac - June 03, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: mama, please—let me back inside - by RIP Tzila - June 03, 2019, 09:43 PM