Northstar Vale my body's aching, but i can't sleep
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ok, there’s a lot of things one can go a long time in life preferring never to see. things like nasties crawling on your ceiling when you’re in bed, your dad naked, and i’d definitely add a limb being severed from the body as “file under things i’d rather not”.

ingram didn’t really get that choice; he was chucked aside by the beast’s impressive check, and wheeled around in time to see kazimir’s leg fully disunite with her body. he wished he had never heard that sickening crunch, that catastrophic and gut-clenching “rrrrip!” — but he had no choice, and saw it all through unblinking eyes. ingram blanched, forgetting the bear in that moment as blood splurted dark and visceral from his packmate.

yup, that’s going right in the vault too. ingram stumbled as if blind, his mind unthinking — he grabbed kazimir by her scruff and begun to haul her away (or attempt to, anyway). in that moment all he thought was escape, escape — and hoped against hope the woman bleeding profusely on the ground would make it, god willing or otherwise.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Tupkuk - June 04, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Kazimir - June 04, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Ingram Sr - June 04, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Tupkuk - June 06, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Kazimir - June 07, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Sadiq - June 09, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Ingram Sr - June 12, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Tupkuk - June 14, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Kazimir - June 14, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Sadiq - June 14, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Ingram Sr - June 21, 2019, 09:36 AM