Lost Creek Hollow i hope every soda you drink already shaken up
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
Private 
for @Arbiter <3 set for wednesday

terance certainly wasn't ready for this journey. inside, he felt like he could've slept for another 2 months without waking up. or, maybe he just wanted to do that. either way, with all eyes on him, terance knew that this was no time for moping. so he stood up straight, laid down his fur, and headed towards the border with his mate, mostly quiet. he'd eaten a big meal that morning, which wasn't helping his desire to sleep, but he knew he needed all the sustenance he could take to make this journey. 

he sighed, glancing to his mate with a deep green gaze, looking over her quietly. alright, he began with a flick of his ears, and then began to outline his journey... for both her sake and his, i'll be back in a week and a half -- maybe two. i'm going to moonspear to find hydra. i don't know what i expect from the conversation, but i think she'd help us. i'll come home with a plan. his teeth gritted as he thought about their future. what would he even ask of hydra? come join my pack? let us into moonspear? come run away with me and my family to start a new pack? he had no idea. and he certainly had no idea of what brewed at the mountain as he prepared to leave. anything else? he asked her.
Messages In This Thread
i hope every soda you drink already shaken up - by Terance - June 08, 2019, 11:03 AM