Sunspire Mountains i hope your dreams dry like raisins in the baking sun
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
the quick chuff was a greeting of passing as terance and his years of social aptness understood it. he returned the acknowledgement with a low chuff of his own, nose twitching as he tried to decipher where on earth this wolf had come from... but to no avail, he did not recognize the scent. even so, terance understood this was a pack wolf, and he did not waste his breathe recruiting. he noted, silently, her scars. it meant nothing to him, honestly, but it was nice to see another wolf littered in them. though terance had come to accept his own appearance, he'd been gawked at once or twice by children... 

speaking of -- he might've moved onwards were it not for the shadow the woman had. a pale, fragile looking thing, but terance thought all children were fragile in their own sense so that didn't say much. he paused as the pup chirped out a delightful greeting, only to realize her mistake. terance wondered if it were his appearance that caught her off guard or... merely a mistake. either way, he pressed on his most friendly face, always happy to interact with a child. well hi, he purled in return, posture low in case the woman mistook his greeting as a threat, what can i help you with? not much, he guessed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i hope your dreams dry like raisins in the baking sun - by Terance - June 08, 2019, 03:46 PM