Shadewood This is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Any kindness she held turned into firmness as the woman stood in front of her kids like she was going to hurt them. Her ears flattened back and she grit her teeth, a flash of annoyance threatening the calm she was trying to mantain. She dropped the rabbit and shoved it toward the woman "For you" she grunted and sat down. She went rigid at the woman's question and narrowed her eyes "First off I didn't get there until it was over" she said coldly and then sucked in a breath. She closed her eyes and released it slowly "Higoro is..part of Shadewood. Cry has kept him to the borders as punishment. He is my ex mate from my homeland, my second in command..we have history" she sounded reluctant to admit this, annoyed to the max. "And Issun. He decided to father Takara's litter and lie about it when I found out" her voice cracked and she would have sworn except she couldn't. If she was to handle all this she needed to be honest. "He isn't my mate but if I had seen the fight i would have stopped it. I don't appreciate you assuming that I'm letting wolves beat one another. Cry has trusted me with the position I'm in. I have two kids, An ex mate who showed up out of nowhere and wants me back, the father of my son is being a child and i have to help run this damn pack!" her voice got a tiny bit snappy at the end and she cringed. "I'm sorry Phex. You didn't know. But next time ask instead of accusing" she fell silent and waited to see what would happen.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english