Whitefish River Under haunted skies, I see you
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
All Welcome 

She had been meticulous in her wound treatment since coming here; she needed to the injury to heal properly and as quickly as possible so that she could pull her weight adequately before she became a burden on the whole pack. She had done a little herb gathering yesterday and today, attempting to begin rebuilding another plant cache. The one she had established on the mountain had been plentiful and organized. She had tended to it with care and slowly but steadily developed expertise; it was something she had been immensely proud of, but she had left it at Moonspear along with her troubled past and so now, she needed to get to work creating something similar here. 

She was relieved to find that since settling here where she felt safe, gathering herbs had become a source of peace and comfort for her once again. But, her injury restricted her, and she didn't want to push herself too much and ubdue the healing she had already done. It also didn't help that aside from being wounded, she had a severe lack of energy lately. But, as the the day was coming to and end, and the sky began to turn pink and orange from the setting sun, she found herself blessed with a rare spike of energy. The healer made her way towards the borders, careful to stay comfortably inside the territory; she couldn't bring herself to leave Kaistleoki just yet, afraid that the second she set foot out into the unknown, Moonspear wolves would be there waiting to rip her to pieces.

Another wolf walking the borders made her freeze, and panic took over. Her heart was racing, and she had to suck in a few deep breaths as she tried to calm herself. She scented Evergreen on the young wolf, and reason reclaimed the reigns from her irrational panic; he must be a packmate or at least, someone who knew the leader. A soft chuff left her lips as she moved forward on a small limp. She looked forward to meeting a new packmate.
Messages In This Thread
Under haunted skies, I see you - by Speedy - June 10, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: Under haunted skies, I see you - by Winterbourne - June 10, 2019, 11:00 PM
RE: Under haunted skies, I see you - by Speedy - June 10, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Under haunted skies, I see you - by Winterbourne - September 12, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: Under haunted skies, I see you - by Speedy - October 22, 2019, 06:23 PM