Haunted Wood Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.
Wild Fauna
Shared Account
105 Posts
Ooc —
Random Event 
TAG: Open to everyone; tagging @Damien + @Ramsay + @Hydra for reference because they run the closest packs. If anyone wants further involvement from the NPCs or more clues, feel free to tag my OOC account to let me know and I'll pop in again (or I might just throw up a reply randomly).
AUTHOR: Written by JB.
SET: Dawn of June 14th 2019

In the early hours of the morning they come - dressed in iridescent black, capped with a plague doctor's cowl; against the backdrop of the woodland they are almost imperceptible. First one, then another, then many - a murder, circling where the forest meets the lake. The crows are waiting patiently for the sad little man to die so that they may eat. The youngest of the flock land with a crash along the lake's edge and scuttle closer, snickering and chattering amongst themselves.

The body is fresh as can be. Pale, turned silver in the liminal light - except there are streaks of black oozing from the sockets where the eyes once sat. A black mask painted garishly across their face, whoever they are; whoever they were, it does not matter now. They are a feast for the flock.

As a death rattle eeks its way from a set of withered lungs, worn from the panic of a terrible demise, the murder swoops low and begins to pluck at the dying animal with impatience; as the last breath fades, the feast begins.
Messages In This Thread
Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness. - by ThE nArRaToR - June 13, 2019, 10:42 PM