Stone Circle Curiosity Killed The Cat
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera didn't expect him to give a snarky remark back to her, she would usually get the remark of them telling her to check her attitude towards strangers. The female wrinkled her nose but didn't show any teeth, she snorted, "don't be funny!" She snapped at him, her annoyance boiled within her, she was one to get set off very easily, and with this, she marched down the hill. What made it worse for her was that he had an innocent look on his face, the more she looked at it the more she wanted to leap at his face and rip his eyes out. She eventually made her way down to him, she quickly scanned his body structure, he was large but not larger than Greyback, and he was well built with muscles. I bet he lacks speed, and probably intelligence because he has no idea what I am going to hit him, she smirked, showing that she was unintimidated by him. Though he wasn't nearly in the border so he couldn't do no harm, he is still near it, "I assume that you lack the brain cells to know that this is the Easthollow border so I will fill you in, beat it, pal." Vespera said with a monotone voice, she even mustered herself up to get in his face, even though it took a bit of effort to do so. The female was ready to handle this situation on her own, though she was trying to be better towards strangers, her progress was spiraling down after the incident with Leta. She would figure that someone else would come along, though much to her dismay since she just so badly wanted to tear into someone, and he was going to be her unfortunate victim.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 14, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 14, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 15, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 15, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 16, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 18, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 25, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 26, 2019, 12:25 PM