Sun Mote Copse here's the situation--i kinda kicked your dog into the sun.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
All Welcome 
Fin was bored. It was rather early in the morning and for some reason, her body had decided it was time to be wide awake even though she was clearly the minority in that respect within the den. She watched with a bittersweet sort of joy as Eljay slept at his father's side with Elfie and Weejay tucked against him. And actually... She had to blink a few times to get the rest of the sleep out of her eyes, but yeah, she wasn't seeing things. Pox had snuggled himself into their pile as well. He was wedged between his niece and nephew facing Eljay's side with his head craned skyward where he'd decided his older brother's side would make the perfect pillow. The little traitor... Fin thought with a grin, shaking her head with wonder as to how that could possibly be comfortable for him before turning her attention away again.

She removed herself quietly from her mate's other side and stepped gingerly around the rest of her sleeping children to head out towards the mouth of the den. She paused, her eyes lingering briefly on @Sugar Glider as she considered plucking the tiny girl up and forcing her to come along. She thought better of it though and trotted outside. After performing the usual bodily functions that followed after a good night's sleep, she crept back to seat herself comfortably at the mouth of the den, her eyes lazily slipping across the landscape as she thought about her life and the universe in general. More specifically, whether or not she ought to try and find some breakfast for her family, or just sit and wait until one of them woke up to play with her.

if you have time! since you've made like a billion threads for me that I've failed to join...

Messages In This Thread
here's the situation--i kinda kicked your dog into the sun. - by Finley - June 15, 2019, 05:57 PM