Golden Glade head hunter
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch considered his answer for a prolonged pause, contemplating the best way to articulate the dangers that laid beyond their territory. He did not want to scare Tiarnach, but, he would do a disservice not to warn him of the hazards. 

"There are some terrible wolves out there, son. I learned this the hard way," Rannoch took a seat, and Tianarch to do the same with a nod of his snout. "When I was about your age, I got taken away from my family when I decided to go outside of the borders. A wolf took me to the shores, and kept me there for months," he frowned, recalling his time at Blackrock Depths. "I don't want that to happen to you." Rannoch pressed his nose to his son's forehead before continuing. 

"You are safe within the borders. But, at times, if you are out here alone, a stranger might try and take you," and, just for good measure, he asked, "If you do have anything happen, and you're in trouble, you how for the pack to help you, okay? We're a family, and will always be there to help you."
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
head hunter - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 16, 2019, 11:56 AM
RE: head hunter - by Tiarnach - June 16, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: head hunter - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 16, 2019, 05:43 PM