Shadewood gave you every piece of me, no wonder it's missing
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
"I would never have suspected you to- my faith in you is so much beyond what death could ever conclude.
She was his perfect harmony, and she was just so...good that it near brought him to a screaming mad tantrum of fury. How he fumed at how goddamn meticulous she was, how decadent she had forever been. That she smelled of the silence that was once his serenity, the perfume of peaceful love and dismissal in abhoring tendency. She was the angel that every devil would want..she was the grace that had damned Storm, Knew,...
and now him.

But he loved her so. He loved her enough to bury her in a proper mound and not hold back any woe that would bring him to set a frigid fire against the world when the day came. He loved her enough to be he who brought tears to her eyes, fear to her heart, and vehemence to her mind. He loved her enough for it to only be him to have done this to her-
And he loved her enough to remain the soldier who slaughtered any who dare bring any desolance to his Empress. 

He took those few steps that remained betwixt them, and brought the yin of his muzzle to the yang of her cheek. The most desired of women, and she was his. The only apple of his eye, and the only true reason why he could ruin so possibly remarkably. She was his favorite experiment, and would forever be the reason his heart strove to beat. 
"She was nothing to me, Gwen. And I suspect she will be out of breath soon enough for you to breathe again; she will be dead soon enough, should she cross us." His icelandic blues sought the sublime seadepth irises of her gaze, downcast or not, and he would have it. 

"I promise you that she will not get far should she try."

Messages In This Thread
RE: gave you every piece of me, no wonder it's missing - by Cry - August 04, 2019, 04:09 PM